Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Noordenveld.

Municipality of Noordenveld: Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life)

You can apply for an Attestatie de vita  (certificate of life) at the municipality where you live and are registered. You have to apply for it in person. Someone else cannot do it for you. You must apply for a certificate of life at the gemeentehuis (city hall) during opening hours. You don't have to make an appointment.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Noordenveld

Last updated on 22 September 2022