Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Enschede.

Attestatie de vita or certificate of life

You can apply for a certificate of life or Attestatie de vita from the municipality where you live and are registered. You can only make the application yourself. Someone else cannot do it for you.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Enschede

Last updated on 22 September 2022