Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Duiven.

Municipality of Duiven: Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life)

You can apply for an Attestatie de vita  (certificate of life) from the municipality where you live and are registered. You can only make the application yourself. Someone else cannot do it for you. You can apply online with DigiD. 

If you do not have a DigiD or would like to be helped in person at the counter, then you can make an appointment online or call the Customer Contact Center: (0316) 279 111.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Duiven

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022