Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Delft.

Attestatie de vita

You apply for a Life certificate at the municipality in which you are a registered resident. You may only apply in person. This application cannot be made by another person on your behalf. Make an appointment.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Delft

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022