Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an EU parking card for people with disabilities

Do you have a disability? Would you like access to parking spaces that make parking easier and are close to shops or your office? Then you can apply for a European Union (EU) parking card for people with disabilities. You can apply if you have had a disability for at least 6 months and with the help of crutches or a walking frame cannot walk more than 100 metres on your own.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of De Bilt.

Parking card for the disabled

Do you have a condition or disability that prevents you from walking further than 100 meters? Then you may be eligible for a disabled parking permit (GPK) driver or passenger.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of De Bilt

Visiting address