Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

housing permit

Please note: you can apply for an affordable housing permit only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Are you going to rent subsidised housing in the municipality of  Zuidplas? Check whether the housing is in a neighbourhood or street where an affordable housing permit is required.  

For more information please contact us,

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Zuidplas

Last updated on 26 September 2022