Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Zaanstad: Applying for an affordable housing permit

If you want to register at an address in Poelenburg or Peldersveld, there is a good chance that you will need a affordable housing permit.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Zaanstad

Last updated on 26 September 2022