Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Waddinxveen: Applying for an affordable housing permit

Please note: you can apply for an affordable housing permit only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Are you going to rent subsidised housing in the municipality of Waddinxveen? You will need a huisvestingsvergunning. You go to Woonpartners Midden-Holland.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Waddinxveen

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022