Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Nissewaard does not supply the product Applying for a housing permit because it is not necessary in Nissewaard.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Nissewaard

Last updated on 26 September 2022