Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Molenlanden doesn't offer Applying for an affordable housing permit, on you will find all information to qualify for affordable housing.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Molenlanden

Last updated on 26 September 2022