Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Housing permit

The municipality determines whether you need a housing permit. If you want to live in a room, houseboat or in a caravan, you do not need a housing permit. The housing ordinance states which rules apply to a housing permit. You can request the housing ordinance from the municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Krimpenerwaard

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022