Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
Most social housing in the Gooi and Vecht region is owned by housing corporations. To find a social rental home, visit the WoningNet Gooi and Vechtstreek website ( Social housing is offered on this website. To respond to a property, you need to be registered with WoningNet.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gooise Meren

Last updated on 26 September 2022