Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Housing permit

You need a housing permit if you are going to live in an independent rented house with a rent up to and including € 737.14. 

You rent a house via Portaal or SSH

Request the housing permit directly from them. 

You rent a home through a private individual or Lekstede Wonen

You must apply for the housing permit from the municipality of Bunnik.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Bunnik

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022