Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Boekel doesn't offer Applying for an affordable housing permit.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Boekel

Last updated on 26 September 2022