Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Bernheze doesn't offer Applying for an affordable housing permit because there are several housing corporations operating in the municipality, which mainly focus on cheap and affordable rental housing. These are Mooiland, Joost, Brabant Wonen and WoonService Regionaal. Would you like to apply for a rental property? If so, please contact these housing corporations.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Bernheze

Last updated on 26 September 2022