Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Barneveld doesn't offer Applying for an affordable housing permit. B&W has mandated the granting of permits for the rental stock subject to the authorized institutions operating in the municipality. With the signing of the rental contract, the conditions set by the municipality are automatically met and the housing permit is deemed to have been granted.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Barneveld

Last updated on 26 September 2022