Branch organizations in the Netherlands
The economic network in the Gulf region and Dutch branch organizations joined forces to further support Dutch companies doing business in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain. We are very proud of our partnerships, combining expertise and trade promotion.
- FME-CWM: Dutch Technology Association
- GMV: Dutch Manufacturers Association of Equipment for Food Processing and Packaging
- LTO: Dutch Federation of Agriculture and Horticulture
Federation Dutch Creative Industries represents eight trade and professional associations with a total of nearly 6,000 individual members and 2,500 creative businesses with a joint contribution to Dutch GDP of more than 11 billion euro.
- Association of Dutch Suppliers in the Oil and Gas Industry IRO
Cleantech Holland is an export organization and platform for Dutch cleantech businesses, universities, governments, and not-for-profit organizations
- Taskforce Healthcare: Dutch platform for the Life Sciences & Health sector
- HollandBio: The Netherlands’ Biotech Industry Association
Nefarma: Netherlands Association for Innovative Medicines
- Association FME-CWM brings together more than 3,000 companies in the metal, plastics, electronics and electro technical industry and related sectors. That makes FME-CWM the largest industrial employers and business organization in Holland. It promotes the social, economic and technical interests of its members.
- GMV is the sector association of manufacturers of equipment for food processing and packaging in the Netherlands.
Transport & logistics sector
- TLN: association of Dutch transport and logistics companies
- EVO: association of Dutch goods transportation companies
KNV: Royal Dutch Transport Association
- Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) is a network that strives to create more international opportunities through cooperation in the water sector
- Aqua Nederland is the association of the Dutch water treatment industry
- VEWIN is the association of Dutch water supply companies
The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate took the initiative to set up an online portal for foreign and Dutch startups with the aim of giving them the help and information they would need to start and grow a business in the Netherlands. You will find all the information and contact details you could possibly need at Startup Ondernemersplein. Information per industry can be found at Ondernemersplein as well.