Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for a certificate of residence in the Solomon Islands

If you are a Dutch national living in the Solomon Islands you can apply for a certificate of residence by sending an email to the Dutch consulate-general in Sydney, Australia.

Attention: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.