Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for a certificate of residence in the Bahamas

If you are a Dutch national living in the Bahamas you can apply for a certificate of residence by sending an email to the Dutch embassy in Washington, United States of America.

Attention: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.

Any questions?

In case you have a question, you can send an email via the contact form.