Netherlands Worldwide

Declaration of marital status in Gabon

Language selection:English

Are you a Dutch national, living in Gabon and do you need a certificate of marital status? The Netherlands does not have an embassy or consulate-general in Gabon. You can apply for this certificate at the Dutch embassy in Cotonou, Benin.

Attention: If you are registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in the Netherlands, apply for this document from the municipality where you are registered. You may need to have the declaration/certificate translated and legalised before you can use it outside the Netherlands.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.