Long-term care outside the Netherlands (WLZ)

If you require 24-hour care or special assistance as a result of a chronic illness or disability, you may be entitled to care under the Chronic Care Act (WLZ). Whether you are insured under the WLZ if you live outside Netherlands depends on your situation.