Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Vatican City

If you live in Vatican City and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at a Dutch embassy or consulate in your country. You can apply for this type of visa at the Netherlands embassy in Rome.