You must report any changes in your personal or domestic situation to the Social Insurance Bank (SVB) within six weeks. You can report changes in My SVB or by post.
What changes must I report?
If you live outside the Netherlands, you must report the following changes to the SVB within six weeks:
- a change of address if you and/or your partner move house or move to another country
- a change in your domestic situation if, for instance, you start to live with someone or separate from your partner and live alone
- a change in your personal situation if, for instance, you marry, divorce, change nationality or your partner dies
- a change in your or your partner’s income if you receive an AOW top-up
- a stay in prison, a detention centre or a secure psychiatric institution
The effect of a change on your AOW pension
These changes can affect the amount of AOW pension you receive. If you want to know how they will affect your AOW pension, contact the SVB.
How do I report changes?
Changing your bank account number via My SVB
If you cannot log in to My SVB
If you cannot make a change via My SVB, print out and complete the Report a Change form.
Send the form and any supporting documents to: SVB, Postbus 40280, 3504 AB Utrecht, The Netherlands.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.