Declaration of new Dutch passport for Thai immigration
If you have received a new Dutch passport, your Thai visa must be transferred to your new passport. The Thai immigration authorities require a written declaration from the Dutch embassy in Bangkok.
In the declaration, the embassy confirms to the Thai immigration authorities that your old Dutch passport has been replaced by a new passport. You only need this declaration for the extension/renewal of a Dutch passport.
If you need the declaration, we advise you to apply and pay for it at the moment you apply for your new passport. You will then receive the declaration together with your new passport.
The costs of the declaration are € 30.00 to be paid in Thai Baht at the applicable exchange rate.
You can also apply for the declaration in writing. You will need to send the following documents:
- a copy of your old and new passport
- the fee of THB 1,300.00 in cash (you will receive change and a receipt)
- a print of your transfer of € 30.00 to the bank account in The Hague, stating your initials and surname + ZMA Bangkok:
Account name : Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken Betreft FSO Posten
Account number : NL74INGB0705454177
Name of Bank : ING Bank N.V. te Amsterdam
BIC : INGBNL2ACurrency : EUR
- a self-addressed return envelope on which you attach the required stamp(s) yourself
- your contact details (telephone/e-mail)
You can send the documents to:
Attn. Consular department
15 Soi Ton Son
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
In case you have questions after reading the information on this page, you can send an email via the contact form.