What we do?
The Embassy in Tanzania represents The Kingdom of the Netherlands and promotes its interests in Tanzania. We support citizens, companies, knowledge institutions, development- and civil society organisations. We also inform non-Dutch people who have an interest in The Netherlands concerning general, business or cultural affairs.
- We maintain relations with the Tanzanian Government
- We promote business partnerships between both countries
- We contribute to poverty alleviation, human rights and security in Tanzania
- We promote the use of Dutch expertise and technology
- We increase visibility of the Netherlands in Tanzania
- We provide consular services to Dutch citizens
- We process visa applications for foreign nationals wishing to travel to the Netherlands
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our staff members.
- For general questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
- For questions about economic affairs, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For agricultural affairs, please send an email to: email@example.com
- If you have a question about the Orange Knowledge Programme, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org