Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in St Kitts and Nevis

If you live in St Kitts and Nevis and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the consulate in Basseterre. You can apply for this visa at the embassy in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.