Applying for a passport or ID card if you live in South Sudan

If you are a Dutch national living in South Sudan and you want to apply for or renew a Dutch passport or ID card, you can go to a Dutch embassy in another country, such as Kenya or Uganda. You can also lodge your application at 1 of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.