STARTUP & SME Academy
Connecting the Dutch Startup & SME community in Singapore!
The goal of the Startup & SME Academy is to provide relevant content and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing for Dutch professionals that are part of the Startup and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) community in Singapore and for local stakeholders keen on working together with Dutch Startups and SME’s.
Every six weeks there will an event, which will be led by one or more experts regarding a particular topic. Each session has the same structure: speakers that share their knowledge and experience, interactive group sessions and networking. There will be plenty of time for questions, discussion, pitch business ideas and receive on the spot feedback.
The Startup & SME Academy is meant for:
- Dutch founders, co-founders and employees of startups and SMEs in Singapore.
- In particular, our events are interesting for those who are currently in one of the following lifecycle stages: validation, growth and professionalisation.
- Dutch and Singaporean angel investors, seed investors and venture capitalists.
- Members of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce and Association of Dutch Businesspeople have priority over non-members.
- People who are considering either working for a startup or for a corporate are recommended to attend regular events organised by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce and Association of Dutch Businesspeople.
Please click here for an overview of the upcoming events.