Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Réunion

If you live in Réunion and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at the consulate in Saint Louis. You can apply for this type of visa at the embassy or consulate-general in South Africa.