Curriculum vitae of Daphne Bergsma, Dutch ambassador to Poland and Belarus.
Name: Mrs. Daphne Bergsma
Born: Amsterdam, 5 July 1960
- 1988 - 1990: Policy Officer Indonesia Desk.
- 1990 - 1993: Assistant Spokesman to the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- 1993 - 1996: Berlin Embassy Office.
- 1996 - 2002: OSCE Coordinator Security Policy Department.
- 2002 2005: Deputy Head Asylum Department.
- From September 2005 until August 2009 Mrs Bergsma was on special leave in Moscow, where her husband was the Dutch Ambassador. From Moscow she was sent on special short assignments. She was Acting Deputy Head of Mission in Tokio (2006), Acting Head of Gulf States Division in The Hague (2007), Acting Consul General in Sao Paulo, Brazil (2007), Acting Consul General Ho Chi Minh city (2008) and Deputy Director of the Press and Communication Department in The Hague (2008).
- In August 2009 she started her assignment as Ambassador to the Slovak Republic.
- From 2009-2013 Mrs. Bergsma was Ambassador to the Slovak Republic.
- From 2013 – 2018 she worked as Director Europe Department / deputy Director-General European Cooperation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague.
- From 2018 - 2019 she worked as Ambassador at Large / Special Advisor Consular Issues.
- In August 2019 she started her assignment as Ambassador to Poland and Belarus.