Applying for a short-stay Caribbean visa in Macau

If you live in Macau and want to apply for a visa to visit Aruba, Curaçao or the other Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for up to 90 days, you cannot do this at a Dutch consulate in Macau. You can apply for this type of visa at the consulate-general in Hong Kong.