Applying for a long-stay Caribbean visa in Macau

If you live in Macau and need a visa to collect your residence permit for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom, you cannot do this at a Dutch consulate in Macau. You can apply for this type of visa at the consulate-general in Hong Kong.