Applying for a passport or ID card if you live in Kyrgyzstan

If you are a Dutch national living in Kyrgyzstan and you want to apply for or renew a Dutch passport or ID card, you can go to a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in another country, such as Russia or Georgia.  You can also lodge your application at one of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.