Applying for an emergency travel document in Jamaica

If your passport or identity card (ID card) is lost or stolen while you are in Jamaica, follow these steps.

To apply for an emergency travel document, please email the embassy in Cuba . Include the information and documents listed above, so that the embassy can process your application.