Dutch organisations whose websites you can log in to using an EU-approved login key from another European country
Many Dutch public sector organisations already allow you to log in using an approved login key from another European country. In most cases, a citizen service number (BSN) is required.
National public sector organisations
You can use your approved login key from another European country to log in to the following organisations’ websites:
- Social Insurance Bank (SVB)
- Tax and Customs Administration
- Education Executive Agency (DUO)
- Central Judicial Collection Agency (CJIB) (click 'Digitaal Loket' to log in, information in Dutch)
- Employee Insurance Agency (UWV)
- Netherlands Vehicle Authority (RDW)
Citizen service number required
In most cases a citizen service number (BSN) is required when logging in. The CJIB is an exception; it does not require a BSN.
If you don’t have a BSN, read about how to apply for one.
A number of municipalities, provinces, pension funds and health insurance companies allow you to use approved login keys to log in to their websites. Where this is possible, you will see an EU flag or logo on the website’s login page.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.