Certificate of residence in Israel
If you live in Israel you may occasionally need to produce a certificate of residence. An embassy or consulate can draw up this document for you.
When do you need a certificate of residence?
A certificate of residence allows you to prove your place of residence abroad. You need this document:
- in connection with various tax and social security contributions
- when renewing your driving licence
What documents do you need?
You need the following documents in order to apply for a certificate of residence:
- a document showing that you have the permission of the local authorities to reside in the country where you are applying – for example, a residence permit (this is not required if you live in the EU)
- proof of your current address
- proof that you have Dutch nationality. This may be any one of the following documents:
- a Dutch passport
- a Dutch national identity card
- a certificate of Dutch nationality
Certificate of residence in this country or region
You can apply for a declaration via an e-mail to the embassy.
Please attach all requested documents to the mail as an attachment. Payment takes place when you collect the declaration.
Check the overview of consular fees for the costs and the payment method.
Do you have any questions? Send us an e-mail via the contact form.