Applying for a passport or ID card if you live in Iraq

If you are a Dutch national living in Iraq and you want to apply for or renew a Dutch passport or ID card, you can go to a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in another country, such as Turkey or the United Arab Emirates.  You can also lodge your application at one of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.