I’m going to study in the Netherlands and I already receive student finance from DUO. What arrangements do I need to make?

If you are studying abroad and are going to study in the Netherlands for a short period, you may need to make changes to your student finance. 

Logging in to Mijn DUO

If you want to arrange your student finance through Mijn DUO, you will need to login in using your DigiD or EU-recognised eID

Useful information

Study in Holland (Nuffic)


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.