The office of the Agricultural Counsellor represents the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality for all agriculture and agribusiness related matters in Egypt.
The agricultural office:
- functions as a liaison between the Dutch and the Egyptian agricultural sectors and promotes co-operation between the two countries in the areas of agriculture, agri-business, agrologistics, food, fisheries, nature, agricultural research and education;
- exchanges information and maintains close contacts with the relevant ministries and organisations in its working area;
- promotes Dutch exports of agri-business products and services to Egypt;
- offers (matchmaking) information to Dutch and Egyptian suppliers/producers of agricultural products, agricultural machinery, agricultural services and to consultancy firms;
- wherever possible assists Dutch companies with a local representative joint venture and those agricultural companies that have a joint venture with a Dutch company;
- initiates and supports research programmes improving (sustainable) agricultural methods.
For further agricultural information and news alerts, please visit Egypt’s country page of Agroberichten Buitenland: https://www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl/landeninformatie/egypte
Office of the Agricultural Counsellor
18 Hassan Sabri Street
Tel. +20 (0)2 27395500
Fax +20 (0)2 27363821