As a Dutch voter abroad, how do I notify the authorities of a change of address?

If you are registered as a Dutch voter abroad and you have moved house or are planning to do so, you need to notify the Municipality of The Hague.

Registering a change of address in the RNI

You will also need to register your new address in the Non-residents Records Database (RNI). This will ensure that other government bodies know how to contact you.

The details associated with your registration as a Dutch voter abroad are not automatically transferred to the RNI.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.