Honorary consulate in Edmonton

Contact details

Jerry Bouma
Suite 600, 10665 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB
T5J 3S9
Information Desk (24/7)
(1) 604-684-6448
outside office hours

In urgent matters it is possible for the honorary consul in Edmonton to issue a laissez-passer (LP) emergency travel document to a Dutch national. You must first contact the consulate-general in Vancouver via email, or call the Information Desk (24/7)

Contact the consulate-general in Vancouver
Opening hours

By appointment only via email.   For consular matters see consular section below.

Contact details for Consular Section

Opening hours

In Edmonton you can only apply for a Dutch passport or ID card through our VFS Global office

VFS Global is our external service provider in Edmonton. Check the requirements at the page Applying for a passport or ID card if you live in Canada. Then make an appointment via the website of VFS Global.   

For issues or questions not relating to VFS Global please use the contact form.

Time difference with the Netherlands

- 8 uur