Applying for a short-stay Schengen visa in Cabo Verde

If you live in Cabo Verde and want to apply for a short-stay visa for the Netherlands, you cannot do this at the Dutch consulate in Praia. You can apply for this visa at the CCV (Centro Comum do Vistos) in Praia.