DigiD for Dutch nationals living abroad
DigiD is used to access online services provided by the Dutch government, Dutch care institutions and Dutch pension funds. This is the case whether you live in the Netherlands or abroad.
GET IT DONE
Applying for DigiD
- What is DigiD?
- How do I apply for DigiD?
- How do I apply for DigiD as a pensioner?
- Collecting a DigiD activation code in the Netherlands
- Collecting a DigiD activation code abroad
- I can’t get to a DigiD collection point. What should I do?
- Activating DigiD
Username and password
Text message (SMS) verification
- What is DigiD SMS verification?
- Logging in with SMS verification
- Adding SMS verification to DigiD
- Changing your telephone number